2011/02/11

My thoughts on Feb. 10

いとーです。今までの流れを無視した上に英語で書きます。

My mother is in the surgery room now. 
She is having surgery to remove cancer.

She wouldn't tell me and my younger sister that she was in the hospital until she was diagnosed with cancer of the stomach.  That would be just like her to do that.

Last weekend, we took her any place she wanted to go, like nice restaurants, karaoke, shrine.  She looked completely good.  It was hard to imagine there was a bad cancer inside her.

It would be difficult to eat the same as she did before.  Because the surgery is the total gastric resection.  What feelings might she be experiencing after her stomach is gone?  These days, when I eat something, I always think about it.  It really hurts me.

She will be in hospital 3 or 4 weeks after the surgery.  And during this period, I will be in South America.  I was thinking I should cancel the travel and be her side... many times.

But she said she want to see what I do on the other side of the world.


Now, I decided to go.

I take many photos and upload everyday,

tweet everyday,

do Skype if we have a chance,

meet many people, make many friends,

eat and drink a lot.

I want to give her much more entertainment than TV programs or magazines.  There is no scientific evidence but I believe laugh is the magic bullet for cancer.  I am happy to live in this period which anyone can be a small media.

Watch our show.

Let's play around the world.

大仏様、我々を見守っていてください。(帰ってきたらちゃんとお礼参りしますので!)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿